The CloudShell lab environment uses standard web ports (HTTP/HTTPS) for connecting and working in the labs. We recommend all users have sufficient bandwidth and connectivity when connecting to the CloudShell environment. To verify, please run a Speed Test from the classroom or user's location.
- Ideal Ping readings should be less than 100ms and not more than 200ms. If your ping times are higher, you may find connectivity sluggish.
- Ideal Download readings should be greater than 5Mbs and Upload readings should be greater than 2Mbs
- If possible, we recommend disconnecting from any VPN sessions before connecting to the CloudShell environment.
- Always use a high-speed wireless or wired connection when connecting the CloudShell environment.
If the customer or training site is using very strict web proxy/firewall they need to ensure the following ES Lab public servers are allowed:
- labs.edu.juniper.net (http-80 and https-443) - 220.127.116.11
- qguac1.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 18.104.22.168
- qguac2.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 22.214.171.124
- qguac3.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 126.96.36.199
- qguac4.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 188.8.131.52
- qguac5.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 184.108.40.206
- qguac6.edu.juniper.net (https-443)- 220.127.116.11
NOTE: Some users have experienced issues when connecting through a wireless network or through a very slow network. If you receive this error, disconnect, try to correct the network problems and connect again.