Some of our courses use Adobe Flash to display their content and often times browser updates will cause issues to play flash-based content. We have had good luck using the following procedure in a Chrome browser.
- Click on the Start button to start the course.
- In the pop-up window, to the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click Allow.
- Go back to the site and reload the page.
Please note that if you quit Chrome, your Flash settings won’t be saved. So, the next time you open Chrome, you’ll have to allow Flash again for any sites you added before. Please let us know how you make out.